Proudly serving all of Southern California, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, and Imperial Counties
818.564.1674 [email protected]
Ask this from your venue coordinator or forever hold your peace
There are 101 questions that could and should be asked during a venue consultation. The queries will be based on the type, location, and scope of the setting you have selected. Do not hesitate to get the answers you need, or you might pay the price.
We have chosen a sampling of 33+3 things to ask
How do I reserve my wedding/reception at this location?
● Do you offer all-inclusive packages?
● Can the packages be customized to my needs?
● Can I confirm a Booking Agreement without menu selections?
● We have guests from out of town, when is the earliest we can schedule a ceremony rehearsal?
● Can our special pet participate in the wedding?
● Could I receive a breakdown (Itemized list) of all the costs?
● Is there any flexibility in the pricing?
● How much money is required for the deposit?
● What forms of payment do you accept?
● What if we need to postpone the wedding?
● What is an overage charge for “unexpected guests”?
● Do you have any photography restrictions?
● Do work with preferred vendors, such as officiants to perform ceremonies?
● What specialty vendors can I use?
● What time can the vendors come in to set up?
● Does the venue have restrictions on décor?
● Are tables and chairs an additional fee?
● Do you have a map to give our guests?
● Do you know of any hotels close-by?
● What can I expect in the planning timeline?
● Who will I be working with?
Once the location is secured you can breathe a sigh of relief, then move on to handle the countless other things you will have to tackle. But it is all about checking them of the list one at a time.
Contributor - Josef Schein
More Blogs . . .